If everyone has seemed extra “green” lately, that’s because today is Earth Day. We just heard through the grapevine that PeaceLoveMom is giving away their cute “Happy Mom” tee in honor of Mother Earth. So if you’ve been wanting to sport Cindy Crawford’s mom look, here’s your chance.
How it works: Before April 30th, do something with your kids to help make Earth a better place, take a picture, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of what you did. Tell them the Mommy Times sent you, and they’ll send you a coupon for your free shirt. Everybody wins!
June 26, 2021
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Is the New Beauty & the Beast Too Scary for Kids?
- Organization Ideas for Moms
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Three Free Printable Banners
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Babies Don’t Keep
1 thought on “Green Day”
For the past 3 years I’ve taken my kids to clean up trash along the road. We get the big orange bags from the highway department (because when the bags are full you can leave them by the road & the hwy. dept. picks them up), and then clean up a section of road. It’s a great way to teach your kids about taking care of the earth, and it ensures that they will never throw a piece of trash out the car window! It’s been a great tradition for our family.