I was just remembering these adorable Mummy Shirts that Aimee shared last year. I never got a chance to make them for my girls, and was thinking of outfitting baby Modette’s black onesie with a Mummy and maybe even adding a cute pink bow, so it’s clear that she’s a girl Mummy. What do you think?
Are You My Mummy?
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Christmas Around the World Party
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe
2 thoughts on “Are You My Mummy?”
Cute! If only I had a working sewing machine!