I was just remembering these adorable Mummy Shirts that Aimee shared last year. I never got a chance to make them for my girls, and was thinking of outfitting baby Modette’s black onesie with a Mummy and maybe even adding a cute pink bow, so it’s clear that she’s a girl Mummy. What do you think?
Founder at Paging Supermom
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Super-Easy Girls Cat Costume
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- The Best Farmhouse Sinks
- Family-Friendly New Year's Party Ideas
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Games & Activities