Today is the last day of our Summer Fiesta Party Hop but we are going out with a BANG! Our Hit the Can Party Game is simple to throw together and kids and adults alike love the challenge of trying to knock all the cans down with one pitch.
TO MAKE: Gather six recycled tin cans, that are the same size, to be your targets. (We used 15-ounce cans that usually hold veggies and beans.) Download our free printable can wraps and print on regular paper. Cut out and wrap one around each can securing with tape. For the ball, we spray painted a racquetball gold but a baseball or tennis ball would also work great.
One final thanks to Balloon Time for sponsoring our Summer Fiesta Party Hop!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Circle Garland Baby Shower
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner