As I was scouring the net trying to find some party-friendly Halloween activities, I came across Pin the Heart on the Skeleton (essentially a Halloween version of the classic game Pin the Tail on the Donkey). Although I read about it several places, I couldn’t find anywhere to purchase it. So, I took matters into my own hands and appliquéd one with recycled felt.
I recall last Halloween my friend Ashley wanted to make one. If I were a really good friend, I’d give her mine. But sewing it took a little while… so I’m keeping it. (Sorry, Ash. Lunch on me?) Instead, we’re offering Ashley (and all of you) a free skeleton pattern download. And I’m suggesting a quicker alternative: GLUE!
Simply download our free skeleton pattern; print on white paper; cut out bones; paste on black butcher paper; play. Or use our printable pattern to trace bones onto white felt then cut and paste (or applique if you want a project) onto black felt. It’s a fun game!
UPDATE: We now offer a free PRINTABLE version of Pin the Heart on the Skeleton that is even easier to make!!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Ghosts + Pumpkins