I’m headed downtown today to visit NBC’s Arizona Midday. The broadcast begins at 12:30, but later this morning I’ll try to share a better idea of when to watch on my Instagram feed. I’ll be sharing my favorite, kid-friendly ideas for the Fourth of July.
UPDATE: You can watch the segment online now!
First up, these Statue of Liberty Crowns have been a huge hit with my kiddos. I’ve got a free printable crown template you can download then all you need is print, cut, tape and they’re ready to wear!
If you have a Cricut or Silhouette craft cutter, I’ve also shared a free Statue of Liberty Crown cut file.
My kids love it when I decorate the house, and printable banners are such a quick and easy way to make things feel festive. Download my free printable USA Banner template then print, cut out and hang on some string.
Of course we can expect the Fourth to be HOT, so these patriotic paper fans are a must for your family gathering. Luckily they are also super easy to make using my free printable fan template. To make the fans, just need out the square and glue onto tongue depressors. You could also use a punch to round the corners to give them a more finished look.
These printable can wraps can be used to make our Firecracker Noise Makers or wrap six cans and use a baseball to make a festive bowling game.
Since most of the July Fourth parties in Arizona involve a swimming pool, here are a couple of fun kids crafts that will make pool time even more fun…
Create a sailboat that really floats around in the pool using a pool noodle, craft foam and a barbecue skewer.
These easy-to-make glowing dive sticks are fun for a night swim.
Click each of the photos below to download free printable worksheets to help keep the kids busy:
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- O Donut Tree
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas