If you didn’t catch me on NBC’s Arizona Midday, here is the run down of my favorite, kid-friendly ideas for the Fourth of July.
First up, these Statue of Liberty Crowns have been a huge hit with my kiddos. I’ve got a free printable crown template you can download then all you need is print, cut, tape and they’re ready to wear!
If you have a Cricut or Silhouette craft cutter, I’ve also shared a free Statue of Liberty Crown cut file.
My kids love it when I decorate the house, and printable banners are such a quick and easy way to make things feel festive. Download my free printable USA Banner template then print, cut out and hang on some string.
Of course we can expect the Fourth to be HOT, so these patriotic paper fans are a must for your family gathering. Luckily they are also super easy to make using my free printable fan template. To make the fans, just need out the square and glue onto tongue depressors. You could also use a punch to round the corners to give them a more finished look.
Since most of the July Fourth parties in Arizona involve a swimming pool, here are a couple of fun kids crafts that will make pool time even more fun…
Create a sailboat that really floats around in the pool using a pool noodle, craft foam and a barbecue skewer.
These easy-to-make glowing dive sticks are fun for a night swim.
Click each of the photos below to download free printable worksheets to help keep the kids busy:
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Woodland Witch Halloween Dinner Party
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea