I have been so preoccupied with the kitchen remodel that I didn’t get to create much for Halloween this year, which is sad since it’s my favorite holiday. In fact, after going back and forth a dozen times I even decided NOT to host my annual All Hallow’s Eve dinner party. I was so disappointed and relieved at the same time. Sometimes you just have to give yourself a break, right?!
I had an idea floating around in my head for this simple Halloween banner. I really wanted it for my own mantle so I designed it a couple weeks ago. I wasn’t sure if I’d have time to properly photograph it so I wasn’t planning to post it. However, I’ve had a few friends request a copy, and as long as you can excuse my iphone photos for this post, I will share the free printable file for my Halloween banner. It’s better late than never, right?
If you’ve already decorated your mantle this year, just pin this for next year. Or if you’re running behind this year, like I am, then here’s a quick and easy banner to make things festive at your house!
Those witch’s spellbooks are another DIY I made last year — they are super easy! Download the free printable Witch’s spellbooks templates.
Since my fireplace is white, I wanted the banner in black, but I know Aimée prefers a white version since she typically hangs her banners on a darker piece of furniture. So I’ve included both for you in the free download. Also a little designer trick… the white version can be printed on colored cardstock so you can really have this banner in any color you like!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- O Donut Tree
- Christmas Around the World Party
- Domino Addition