My favorite weekend of the year has arrived. Happy Independence Day, my friends!
Just in case you’re looking for a few last-minute ideas, here’s a quick reminder of our recent Americana posts:
:: Create a simple stars and stripes Patriotic Banner.
:: Download and print our Americana Handwriting worksheet.
:: Splatter paint some patriotic tees to wear to your weekend festivities.
:: Give your kiddos a fun Patriotic Patterns worksheet to color.
:: Check your local library for our favorite L Is for Liberty book.
What are you doing to celebrate this weekend? Are you going to see fireworks?
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes