Each month we contribute a simple craft project to our local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids. I thought we would share July’s Firecracker Noisemaker craft a little early since it’s for the Fourth of July.
We created a bell using a recycled can and metal cap from a baby food jar, then wrapped it with patriotic printed paper to resemble a firecracker. Read the full instructions at RaisingArizonaKids.com.
Of course this idea goes along quite nicely with our Let Freedom Ring July 4th free printable party collection!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Woodland Witch Halloween Dinner Party
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Twister-Inspired “Loopsy” Party Game
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up