Each month we contribute a simple craft project to our local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids. I thought we would share July’s Firecracker Noisemaker craft a little early since it’s for the Fourth of July.
We created a bell using a recycled can and metal cap from a baby food jar, then wrapped it with patriotic printed paper to resemble a firecracker. Read the full instructions at RaisingArizonaKids.com.
Of course this idea goes along quite nicely with our Let Freedom Ring July 4th free printable party collection!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- EOS Lip Balm Bunny + 14 Easter Freebies
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Glitter Love Free Printables!
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Leprechaun Rainbow Mobile
- Make a Paper Spider