The weather here in Phoenix lately has been downright miserable, so these days we are practically living in the pool. For this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine we wanted to make our own pool toy with the kids.
Glowing DIY Dive Sticks are simple and fun, especially for night swims. Plus we whipped them up using things we already had around the house. All you need is a few plastic water bottles, glow sticks and pebbles.
how to make the glowing dive sticks
- Add five or six pebbles to the water bottle to help it sink.
- Snap a few glow sticks and place them inside
- Fill the bottle with water, replace the lid and it’s time to play!
DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
arizona, bbq, crafts, glow party, kids crafts, Press Features, summer
June 26, 2021
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- We Heart Mom Coloring Banner
- Domino Addition
- Halloween Handwriting Printable
1 thought on “DIY Glowing Dive Sticks”
Sharing on fb today! Love this idea!