The weather here in Phoenix lately has been downright miserable, so these days we are practically living in the pool. For this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine we wanted to make our own pool toy with the kids.
Glowing DIY Dive Sticks are simple and fun, especially for night swims. Plus we whipped them up using things we already had around the house. All you need is a few plastic water bottles, glow sticks and pebbles.
how to make the glowing dive sticks
- Add five or six pebbles to the water bottle to help it sink.
- Snap a few glow sticks and place them inside
- Fill the bottle with water, replace the lid and it’s time to play!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- GLOW GUIDE: Glow in the dark Party Ideas
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- O Donut Tree
- Holy Rhombus Batman!
- Tangled Party Games & Activities