The weather here in Phoenix lately has been downright miserable, so these days we are practically living in the pool. For this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine we wanted to make our own pool toy with the kids.
Glowing DIY Dive Sticks are simple and fun, especially for night swims. Plus we whipped them up using things we already had around the house. All you need is a few plastic water bottles, glow sticks and pebbles.
how to make the glowing dive sticks
- Add five or six pebbles to the water bottle to help it sink.
- Snap a few glow sticks and place them inside
- Fill the bottle with water, replace the lid and it’s time to play!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- St. Patrick’s Day Lollies