We are so excited to celebrate July 4th this week! Here is a quick reminder of my favorite patriotic party ideas from the Paging Supermom archives. Be sure to pin it so you’ll have it to refer back to later.
No. 1 Remember the Let Freedom Ring July 4th printable party we created for Land of Nod last year? | No. 2 Download and make these free printable Statue of Liberty Crowns for the kiddos. | No. 3 All you need are flags and a vase to create this striking July 4th centerpiece. | No. 4 Dress up your water bottles for the fireworks show!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- The Perfect Boys Valentine
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Bouquet of Sharpened Pencils
- Make a Paper Spider