We are so excited to celebrate July 4th this week! Here is a quick reminder of my favorite patriotic party ideas from the Paging Supermom archives. Be sure to pin it so you’ll have it to refer back to later.
No. 1 Remember the Let Freedom Ring July 4th printable party we created for Land of Nod last year? | No. 2 Download and make these free printable Statue of Liberty Crowns for the kiddos. | No. 3 All you need are flags and a vase to create this striking July 4th centerpiece. | No. 4 Dress up your water bottles for the fireworks show!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- The Christmas Trap: A Fun Family Tradition
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- We Love Ruby Valentine
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe
- Bouncy Ball Valentines
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts