We have teamed up with some of our blogging buddies to create and share a collection of new and free printables each month. Today we are sharing eight Patriotic #FabFreebies beginning with our Patriotic Parade Fan.
These fans are so festive and fun but they are incredibly easy to make. All you need is our free printable template, sticks and glue!
TO MAKE: Download our free printable Patriotic Parade Fan. Cut out the square graphic and round the corners with a paper punch if you have one — the fan will certainly work just fine with squared off corners. Next use hot glue to secure the fans to rulers, paint stirring sticks or the official-looking fan sticks that we used.
These are so easy to whip up, why not make up a bunch to pass out to your neighbors and friends at the parade route?
Now for the rest of these fabulous, patriotic free printables — we have everything you need to host a festive July Fourth bash! Be sure to click the corresponding links below to go download all these #FabFreebies.
1. Eighteen25: Have a blast this 4th of July with these fun tags that make great party favors!
2. The Crafting Chicks: Print, cut and hang this festive USA Banner.
3. Kiki & Company: Eight printable cupcake wraps that make any dessert patriotic!
4. Paging Supermom: Patriotic Parade Fan to create your own cooling summer breezes.
5. The Idea Room: Patriotic mason jar drink labels.
6. Thirty Handmade Days: Fun “Sweet Land of Liberty” tag featuring Patriotic Popcorn Balls.
7. Simple As That: Free printable Red, White and Blue Wall Art.
8. Whipperberry: Can’t have a summer party without water, and here’s a free printable tag.
:: Download our free printable Patriotic Parade Fan2