With Spring Break coming we thought it would be good timing to share this free printable chart that can be used to pick fun outings or activities to do each day or to divide up spring cleaning tasks.
TO MAKE: Download our free printable Let It Roll Rainbow Chart and make a fun rainbow dice for the kids to roll. Spray paint a white, 2-inch wood cube then decoupage on colored squares (cut from the scraps after making these).
So how can you see using this chart in your home?
NEED A SHORTCUT? We also included a black and white version of this chart in the download file, which you can use with a regular, numbered dice.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Free Printable Rainbow Loom Valentine
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Worksheet Wednesday: Long "a" Sounds
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Pregnancy Cravings Party Printables