With Spring Break coming we thought it would be good timing to share this free printable chart that can be used to pick fun outings or activities to do each day or to divide up spring cleaning tasks.
TO MAKE: Download our free printable Let It Roll Rainbow Chart and make a fun rainbow dice for the kids to roll. Spray paint a white, 2-inch wood cube then decoupage on colored squares (cut from the scraps after making these).
So how can you see using this chart in your home?
NEED A SHORTCUT? We also included a black and white version of this chart in the download file, which you can use with a regular, numbered dice.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts