A few weeks ago Liam came home from school announcing a loose tooth. (Admittedly my eyes started to tear up immediately. How could he have a loose tooth already? He’s barely five.)
Within a few hours of this announcement his tooth was gone. *Poof!* Just like that. No day or two to ease into the idea of my baby boy getting grown-up teeth. Nope. Just gone. Really gone. In fact — he SWALLOWED it. I didn’t even get the chance to look at that little tooth.
Anyway, lucky for me (and Liam) I had purchased these adorable letter pressed tooth fairy certificates and muslin bags, so I was somewhat prepared.
But I wasn’t prepared as well as I ought to have been. Turns out, I helped our tooth fairy be way too generous. I refuse to divulge exactly how generous, as many friends have accused our family fairy of leaving “way too much” and setting the bar “way too high.” (Whoops!)
Since Liam’s other bottom tooth is already loose, I better get up to speed… So, what’s the going rate your tooth fairy leaves behind?
Thanks for the fun picture of Liam, Annie!
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Worksheet Wednesday: Getting Out In AZ
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- DIY Ninja Game
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Where’s the Green?
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
- Squatting the Baby Days Away