As we mentioned, school started this week for both Aimee and my kids. Aimee made this super-adorable sign for her little Liam’s first day of Kindergarten. Most of the schools around here have already started, but I hear there are still a lot of kids across the country that haven’t headed back to school yet. So I was able to talk Aimee into making signs for preschool and all the elementary school grades to share. Just click the link below and print out on cardstock. Oh, and don’t forget to make sure your camera batteries are charged up and ready to go!
UPDATE: We now have 2013 versions of our free printable first day of school signs!
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Black Beauty Worksheets and Quotes
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Paper Ladybug Craft
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Twister-Inspired “Loopsy” Party Game