As we mentioned, school started this week for both Aimee and my kids. Aimee made this super-adorable sign for her little Liam’s first day of Kindergarten. Most of the schools around here have already started, but I hear there are still a lot of kids across the country that haven’t headed back to school yet. So I was able to talk Aimee into making signs for preschool and all the elementary school grades to share. Just click the link below and print out on cardstock. Oh, and don’t forget to make sure your camera batteries are charged up and ready to go!
UPDATE: We now have 2013 versions of our free printable first day of school signs!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Maui’s Song + Free Printable Moana Coloring Pages
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Dangling Eyeballs & 12 Free Halloween Printables
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation