Sadly this weekend marks the official end of summer, and kids everywhere are going back to school. My friend Kelly from Cloudy Day Gray shared a glimpse at her family’s first day of school activities, and I was delighted to see the way she used our Back to School with Neon printables to create a fab back to school party.
I love how she lined her wall with our “First Day of School” photo signs to create a fun back to school photos backdrop — look at her cute kiddos!
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Make a Gold Medal
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- New 'Tangled' Short Opens in Theaters
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- St. Patrick’s Day Lollies
- Tangled Party Games & Activities