Sadly this weekend marks the official end of summer, and kids everywhere are going back to school. My friend Kelly from Cloudy Day Gray shared a glimpse at her family’s first day of school activities, and I was delighted to see the way she used our Back to School with Neon printables to create a fab back to school party.
I love how she lined her wall with our “First Day of School” photo signs to create a fun back to school photos backdrop — look at her cute kiddos!
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Make a Gold Medal
- Halloween Handwriting Printable