Kids love to decorate Gingerbread house, but this mom does NOT love to bake gingerbread. (I have a feeling I’m not the only one??) Instead a few years ago Bettijo and I raided our recycle bins and turned old cereal boxes into a fun Christmas village.
The kids had just as much fun using wrapping paper, sequins and our free printable windows to decorate their houses and nobody missed the gingerbread or frosting.
My favorite part of this project is that we didn’t need to buy a single thing. We just grabbed everything red, green and white that was in our craft cupboards; added some candy canes, wrapping paper, tape, glue and scissors; then set to work with our little elves.
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Squatting the Baby Days Away