Find our 2013 First Day of School signs here.
Aimee’s back to school photo signs were a hit last year, and we’ve already had requests for 2012 versions. We’re happy to oblige! Our kids won’t be heading back to school for another week so today we did a little dress rehearsal of the first day of school. Can I just tell you that a photoshoot in 100+ degree weather is brutal?! We had to cool off with popsicles afterward.
Actually I’m pretty happy to have one more week before school starts. Surprising for as nervous as I was at the beginning of summer to have my kids home all day, I’m really sad to see the start of the school year approaching so quickly. Sure I’ll probably be able to get more work done, but I’m really going to miss their company. How about you? Are you excited or sad for school to start?? (Be honest now, we won’t judge!)
Click a grade level below to download our free printable “First Day of School” photo sign.
Here’s to a wonderful school year!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Sweet DIY Gift Ideas + Cut Shrinky Dinks with Cricut
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party