You know the whole cliché, “X is the new black?” Of course you do — that’s why it’s a cliché. Seriously though, I recently tried to find black, dress pants for baby Rockwell and everywhere had just navy?! I do like navy, it’s just that he already has a pair of navy pants; regardless, we’ve decided to fully embrace the navy trend with this adorably preppy Valentine’s LOVE Banner.
Inspired by an adorable little girls’ skirt that we saw at J. Crew last Fall, we created free printable navy and fuchsia Preppy Valentine’s Day Decor. Included are pennants spelling L-O-V-E and four fun decorative pennants — pick and choose or use them all. This banner is begging to be strung with yarn and homemade pom poms (see our pom pom tutorial — it’s so easy!). I know Attalie & Piper will be keen on bedazzling a few of the hearts with plastic rhinestones.
The download also includes bonus 5×7 and 8×10 art prints that you’ll be happy to have if you’re creating a whole mantle scape. We also have a coordinating free printable class valentine. We are planning to share how we’re styling these banners in our homes so be sure you follow @PagingSupermom on Instagram.
Of course we are DYING to see how you use these printables too so pretty please share a pic on Instagram and tag @PagingSupermom so we will see it. You can even hashtag your #SupermomMoment because getting your house decked for a holiday is totally a Supermom Moment!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- Send a Hug
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation