Phew! We are decorated for Halloween, and our free printable CREEPY banner was the perfect final touch for our entry table. We are really into spiders this year, so the webs are my boys’ favorite detail. Follow us on Instagram to see a peek of the Halloween decor in my house this year.
I love how the web design in the background of these pennants runs continuously from one pennant to the next. To create this banner, download our free printable Creepy Halloween Banner template, print on card stock, cut out pennants and attach to string. It takes only a few minutes, so it’s big statement for little effort.
We are offering both a black-on-white option and the white-on-black option. Which option will you choose to creep out your Halloween visitors?
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- DIY Barbed Wire Decor
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Graph Paper