Hello friends! I know it’s only the first day of March, but Easter is early this year (March 27th), and I couldn’t wait to share this beautiful free printable Easter collection that I just finished. If you’re still thinking about St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve got loads of fun ideas that you should check out. A couple years ago we created a cute Hop, Hop, Hop banner, but this year I wanted a more meaningful take on Easter.
Like so many of my ideas, this one started out really small and simple, but it spiraled into a huge project. It was a ton of work, and I’m truly so glad it’s over, but now I can gladly say that I’ve got Easter decor totally covered. I have to start with the banner because it’s my favorite part.
TO MAKE: All you need are the free printable template, six pieces of white cardstock, scissors, twine or ribbon, and a printer. Print out the banenr on cardstock. Cut out each pennant. You can cut a slit in the upper corners of the pennants and thread them onto string. Alternatively, I used these mini clothespins to attach the pennants. Hang up and enjoy!
Share a photo of your banner with tag #Hallelujah and @PagingSupermom so I can see!
If you have a few minutes (well four to be exact), please watch this video, where I explain my vision for this “He Lives” free printable Easter decor collection.
see the making of my easter decor set
Go here to get the rest of my free printables for the Inspirational Easter table, and download the “He Lives” free printable Easter banner by clicking the button below.Get the “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Welcome to Piper’s Lalaloopsy Party
- Twister-Inspired “Loopsy” Party Game
- O Donut Tree