Grandparents’ Day is September 9th, and we’ve got an idea that is perfect for all those out-of-town grandmas and grandpas:
What do grandparents like best? Hugs from their grandkids! Since you can’t ship the kids to Grandma (even if you’d like to!) trace their outstretched arms to create a giant tangible “hug” that you can roll up and mail.
We shared the full instructions and a free printable “Special Delivery” mailing label in September’s Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Free Printable Rainbow Loom Valentine
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Preschool Graduation Goodies
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Circle Garland Baby Shower
- St. Patrick’s Day Lollies
- Tangled Party Decor & Food