Grandparents’ Day is September 9th, and we’ve got an idea that is perfect for all those out-of-town grandmas and grandpas:
What do grandparents like best? Hugs from their grandkids! Since you can’t ship the kids to Grandma (even if you’d like to!) trace their outstretched arms to create a giant tangible “hug” that you can roll up and mail.
We shared the full instructions and a free printable “Special Delivery” mailing label in September’s Raising Arizona Kids magazine.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- “Second Star To The Right” Neverland Baby Shower
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe
- Farkle Game Set