Your little leprechauns will love making and wearing this costume we designed for our local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
Made from construction paper and string, you’ll have a real, live leprechaun on your hands in a matter of minutes, but watch out, I hear they’re tricky folks.
A special thank you goes out to Aimee’s neighbor Jenn who rescued us during this photo shoot. I’d accidentally left home my favorite portrait lens, and Jenn (the fabulous photographer behind this shoot) rushed right over and let us borrow hers to finish out the shoot. What a Supermom! Thanks Jenn.
For full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com. To make things a bit easier we’ve also created these free printable templates:
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Thanksgiving Kids Table With Shutterfly
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Baby's First Mother's Day Gift Idea
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Recycled Party Tassels
- Super Cute New Years Card
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels