Your little leprechauns will love making and wearing this costume we designed for our local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
Made from construction paper and string, you’ll have a real, live leprechaun on your hands in a matter of minutes, but watch out, I hear they’re tricky folks.
A special thank you goes out to Aimee’s neighbor Jenn who rescued us during this photo shoot. I’d accidentally left home my favorite portrait lens, and Jenn (the fabulous photographer behind this shoot) rushed right over and let us borrow hers to finish out the shoot. What a Supermom! Thanks Jenn.
For full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com. To make things a bit easier we’ve also created these free printable templates:
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- O Donut Tree
- Name The Picture – Short “O”