Your little leprechauns will love making and wearing this costume we designed for our local parenting magazine Raising Arizona Kids.
Made from construction paper and string, you’ll have a real, live leprechaun on your hands in a matter of minutes, but watch out, I hear they’re tricky folks.
A special thank you goes out to Aimee’s neighbor Jenn who rescued us during this photo shoot. I’d accidentally left home my favorite portrait lens, and Jenn (the fabulous photographer behind this shoot) rushed right over and let us borrow hers to finish out the shoot. What a Supermom! Thanks Jenn.
For full instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com. To make things a bit easier we’ve also created these free printable templates:
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- How to Make Glitter Glue