By this time each year I’m ready to swear off sugar. The holidays take a toll on our family’s eating habits, and it feels like time to get back to eating healthy. Then Valentine’s Day comes around with its loads of candy and sets us back again. I think that’s why I’ve made so many candy-free Class Valentines over the years. Today I’m sharing a “Love Potion No. 9” Valentines gift tag that you can tie on virtually anything you’d like to give for Valentine’s Day.
I attached my “Love Potion No. 9” Valentines gift tag to Honest Co. Apricot Kiss Bubble Bath, and it looks so cute. Have you used the Honest bubble bath? It’s our favorite because it’s all-natural formula contains no drying sulfates or other harsh chemicals but it still produces loads of bubbles.
TO MAKE: Download the free Love Potion No. 9 Valentines Gift Tag template, and print on cardstock paper. Cut out the tag — I use my Fiskars paper trimmer because it’s faster and gives a perfectly straight edge. Punch a hole in the middle of the gray circle. Sign your name on the line provided. Loop a string through the whole in the tag and tie onto a bottle of the Apricot Kiss Bubble Bath or just about anything.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- Frozen Birthday Cake Ideas: Snowball Tower
- Free Printable Jingle Way Street Sign
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Want to have a Nancy Drew Party?
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner