Going along with our Ladybug Math Worksheet from yesterday, we bet your kids will get a kick out of making their own Ladybug, complete with a mason jar home of her own. She’s the perfect pet!
I think we might even find a spot for her on our mantle this spring and summer. For instructions and the free printable template, check out our guest post over at MomItForward.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Make a Gold Medal
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- DIY Spooky Halloween Banner