Going along with our Ladybug Math Worksheet from yesterday, we bet your kids will get a kick out of making their own Ladybug, complete with a mason jar home of her own. She’s the perfect pet!
I think we might even find a spot for her on our mantle this spring and summer. For instructions and the free printable template, check out our guest post over at MomItForward.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Worksheet Wednesday: Rainbow Colors Worksheet
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Father’s Day Gift Idea: No. 1 Dad Cookie Medal + Free Printable
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye