As a father to three girls (we finally got our boy woohoo!), my husband seems to enjoy time doing more manly things when he volunteers with our Church’s Boy Scout troop. While he was away on an overnight camping trip a few months ago, my girls wanted to create a welcome home sign to let Daddy know how much we missed him.
I whipped up this “We Heart Daddy” template and then let them color and help me string it together. I convinced the girls to keep the heart pennant solid white, but I let them color the rest however they wanted, and of course Daddy loved it. I know we’ve shared lots of free printable banners in the past — do you know what I love about banners? You can create something with such a BIG impact out of nothing more than a few sheets of paper and string!
I figured this template would be perfect to share right now with Father’s Day just around the corner. Download our free printable We Heart Daddy banner template. We also now have a We Heart Mommy version.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- First Day of School Signs
- Circle Garland Baby Shower
- Bouncy Ball Valentines
- Make a Paper Spider