We’ve had our Hop banner from last year up on the mantle, but Easter is so early this year that I was wondering what we should hang for the rest of Spring. So I was inspired to create this BLOOM banner. I am super excited about how it turned out. The little leaf pennants actually make me swoon in a way that is usually reserved for newborn babies… they are just so cute!
Of course you could hurry and get the Bloom Banner up in time for Easter — the beauty is that it works for all of Spring! I fully intend to leave mine up until I swap it out for this USA banner in June.
If you’re wondering about those darling flower circles in the middle there (Aimée drew them! Isn’t she super amazing?!), they are another freebie that you can download in this post.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- Maui’s Song + Free Printable Moana Coloring Pages
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Father’s Day Gift Idea: No. 1 Dad Cookie Medal + Free Printable
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness
- Tangled Party Games & Activities