Something fun for the front door is a Halloween essential. This year we’ve been inspired by eyeballs, and today we’re sharing our fun and incredibly easy Eyeball Door Garland tutorial. Plus it’s time for our Halloween Printable Blog Hop, which means a dozen fabulous free Halloween Printables for you!
Free Printable Eyeball Iris Template
3 Paper Plates
TO MAKE: Begin by making about three yards of Red Vein Garland, follow this tutorial only substitute red yarn for black (Note: You may want to leave the ties a little longer for the vein version). Download and print our three Eyeball Irises in your desired color — there are six to choose from! Cut out irises and glue onto the back side of paper plates. Tape paper plates to the vein garland.
Now check out the rest of the fun Halloween freebies…
1. The Dating Divas: Eat, drink, and be SCARY with this flirty Halloween game for two.
2. Somewhat Simple: Double, Double, Toil + Trouble — An 8×8 print and 4×4 tags of Shakespeare’s ultimate Halloween equation.
3. Whipperberry: Get these Boolicious Halloween bag toppers to dress up your treats.
4. Crafting Chicks: Pin the Bowtie on Mr. Bones game for Halloween parties.
5. Tatertots & Jello: “You’ve been Spooked” door hanger, basket tags and instructions for neighbor gifts.
6. L’il Luna: This “Surrender Your Treats” Sign is adorable to display at home.
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: Add these Treat Tags to a “kit” of supplies to bake up some Halloween goodies!
8. I Heart Nap Time: A fun Spooky S’mores tag and candy wrapper set.
9. The 36th Avenue: Chic, chalkboard-inspired Halloween Printable Sign.
10. Paging Supermom: This fabulously gruesome Eyeball Garland is super simple to create with paper plates, yarn and this free printable.
11. The TomKat Studio: A sweet Halloween treat perfect for “BOO-ing” your neighbors!
12. The Idea Room: Give your ghouls some Monster Mints with this fun Mint Dispenser Label.
Here’s some more fun Halloween ideas from our archive… click a photo to get the details!
About the author
Bettijo is the founder and designer of Paging Supermom where she shares what she's dreamed up for family fun. Known for practical and kid-friendly activities, free printables and simple ideas for holidays. She is a single mom of three girls and one boy. Bettijo was a guest on the Martha Stewart Show and has frequently appeared on local television. Her work has also been featured in national magazines including Real Simple, O, Redbook, Parents, Family Circle, and Health. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. Bettijo lives with her four kiddos in Phoenix, Arizona.