We are headed downtown today for another appearance on NBC’s Arizona Midday. We will be showcasing a bunch of Valentine’s ideas that will be useful for all moms, but if you are a homeroom mom in charge of a class party you will definitely want to catch the segment. We will be sharing several tips for planning a Valentine’s party and also showing how to assemble a few of our favorite class valentines. If you’re in Phoenix, be sure to tune into Channel 12 at 12:30 to watch us live!
Here’s a round up of the free printable Class Valentine’s we will be sharing. Click the links below to go download the free printable and get the detailed assembly instructions.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week
- Preppy Navy Valentines LOVE Banner
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts