We are headed downtown today for another appearance on NBC’s Arizona Midday. We will be showcasing a bunch of Valentine’s ideas that will be useful for all moms, but if you are a homeroom mom in charge of a class party you will definitely want to catch the segment. We will be sharing several tips for planning a Valentine’s party and also showing how to assemble a few of our favorite class valentines. If you’re in Phoenix, be sure to tune into Channel 12 at 12:30 to watch us live!
Here’s a round up of the free printable Class Valentine’s we will be sharing. Click the links below to go download the free printable and get the detailed assembly instructions.
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Elegant Egyptian Birthday Party
- Twenty One