Ready for another Printable Blog Hop? This month the theme is Cinco de Mayo, which is quickly coming up so we thought we’d share all the fun freebies with you right away.
Teach your little ones to count in Español with our 1-12 (or should we say uno through doce?) Spanish Counting Flashcards. Print on cardstock and use as traditional flashcards or print two sets so you can play a memory-style game. When the kids are through playing with the cards glue or use mini clothespins to hang them from twine where they can double as festive decor!
Want more cute Cinco de Mayo Printables? Check out these from our Blog Hop friends:
1. The Dating Divas: Darling “Cinco De Mayo” Printable Photoshoot Props that will keep your whole family entertained!
2. Somewhat Simple: Adorable Mini Pinatas — perfect for decorating or using as placecards, invites or party favors for your next Cinco De Mayo party!
3. Whipperberry: A festive sign to welcome your guests to your Cinco de Mayo FIESTA!
4. Crafting Chicks: Printable Place Settings for your Cinco De Mayo family dinner party.
5. Tatertots & Jello: Colorful square pennants and flags to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
6. L’il Luna: Super cute and colorful Cinco de Mayo subway art.
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: Fresh & easy guacamole recipe.
8. I Heart Nap Time: Darling “Fiesta” banner for your Cinco De Mayo party!
9. The 36th Avenue: Have a FIESTA this Cinco de Mayo with these Party Printables!
10. Paging Supermom: Uno, Dos, Tres… count in Spanish with these colorful and fun flashcards that can also be strung as garland for Cinco de Mayo!
11. The TomKat Studio: Perfect cupcake recipe + free printable chevron flags for Cinco de Mayo!
12. The Idea Room: Fun and colorful printables for a simple Cinco de Mayo gift or party table decoration.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Fun Family Game: Cover Your Assets Game Review
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- 8 Free Birthday Printables
- Teacher Appreciation Door Decorating
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- Send a Hug
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party
- Poison Ivy Bath Salts