Valentine’s Day will be laced with plenty of sugar, which is why we like to opt for a candy-free class valentine. All the kids need and use erasers so they make a fabulous gift that you know won’t go to waste. This Pink Eraser Valentine is one class valentine that will get a big thumbs up from teacher.
Luckily this Pink Eraser Valentine is also super easy to make. You’ll just need pink erasers, glue dots and our free printable Valentine’s template. You can also purchase an editable template that will allow you to type in your child’s name before printing.
TO MAKE: Download the free printable Pink Eraser Valentine Template, and print on white cardstock. Cut out each card and have your child sign his or her name. Attach pink erasers with glue dots, and you’re all set to give.
These Valentine’s coordinate well with this free printable banner you can use to decorate your house or attach one of the tags to your gift for the teacher — might we suggest Honest Hand Sanitizer to help teacher fight off all the love bugs going around.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- 8 Freebies for the Fourth of July!
- Free Printable Jingle Way Street Sign
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- 2012 First Day of School Signs
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Tangled Party Games & Activities