My kids and I love Airheads candy, and I’m sharing a free Airheads Valentine Template. You can download and print as many as you need!
Today we’re attending the ALT Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah. Airheads is one of the conference sponsors and challenged bloggers to create a Valentine using their candy. Aimée and I are both crazy about Valentine’s Day, and since we were already planning to share a few free printable valentines ideas, we decided to take the challenge. (Be sure to check out the funny whoopee cushion valentine we shared earlier this week!).
As they say in the songs… love makes you do crazy things. With that sentiment in mind, we created this Airheads Valentine Template. It makes a colorful and sweet class valentines card perfect for attaching to Airheads candy. My kids are super excited to pass them out at school, and you’re going to love how easy they are to create!
TO MAKE: Download the free template using the form at the end of this post. Print on cardstock, and cut out each card. Have your child write his or her name next to the heart. We used our favorite Super Sticky double-sided tape to attach a Mini Airheads candy in the open space at the top of the card.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Pirate Party Ideas & Free Printable Pirate Party Pack
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Colorful Free Printable THanksgiving Banner
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Assess and Prepare your Kid’s Kindergarten Readiness