I’m enrolling Piper in a new pre-school this Fall, and her teacher recently asked me if Piper had much experience cutting with scissors. It seems most kids don’t get a lot of exposure to scissors in their pre-school days. Gee, I just can’t imagine why any mother wouldn’t want to give her child something sharp that cuts things? (wink!)
So for Worksheet Wednesday this week I decided to put together this Shooting Star cutting exercise. See if your little one can cut along the dotted line and make it to the star.
If you’re still leery of letting your child loose with scissors, check out these Amazing Kid Scissors from EK Success. The plastic blades cut just what they should (paper) and nothing they shouldn’t (hair).
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Free Printable Branding Worksheet
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Stocking Tags + 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout