I’m enrolling Piper in a new pre-school this Fall, and her teacher recently asked me if Piper had much experience cutting with scissors. It seems most kids don’t get a lot of exposure to scissors in their pre-school days. Gee, I just can’t imagine why any mother wouldn’t want to give her child something sharp that cuts things? (wink!)
So for Worksheet Wednesday this week I decided to put together this Shooting Star cutting exercise. See if your little one can cut along the dotted line and make it to the star.
If you’re still leery of letting your child loose with scissors, check out these Amazing Kid Scissors from EK Success. The plastic blades cut just what they should (paper) and nothing they shouldn’t (hair).
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Super Dad Father’s Day Candy Bar Wrap
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template