I can’t believe the last day of school is tomorrow! Plus it has already hit 108 degrees here in Phoenix. Add it all up and you get summertime. So today’s worksheet is inspired by a favorite summer treat — popsicles!
Download your Popsicle Math free printable worksheets. I know we’ve had a lot of math worksheets lately, but that happens to be what our kids are working on at the moment. This includes simple addition using basic math facts. It’s right about first grade level.
Of course all this talk about popsicles is making me really want one! I could also go for some watermelon, shaved ice, gelato… so many delicious goodies to choose from. What is your favorite summertime treat?
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- EOS Lip Balm Bunny + 14 Easter Freebies
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- Free Printable Jingle Way Street Sign
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
- Twenty Fun Story Times
- Tangled Party Games & Activities