Before we get too far into this new school year, I sat down with my boys to complete our Back to School worksheet. Since they are not fabulous at keeping a journal, completing this survey worksheet is an easy way to capture their little personalities at this moment. Harrison is 4, and I just love how he writes his name — the giant H and the S with too many curves just melt my heart. I’m sure by the time we do this worksheet next fall his handwriting will be a little straighter and neater.
To keep your memory pages organized, we’ve made a worksheet for each year of school: Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten all the way through Senior year.
And I must say, this worksheet makes a great addition to your Project Life memory book. Simply slip it into an 8.5×11 page protector, and add it to your family’s album. Oh, and we’re giving away a Project Life Core Kit! Today is the last day to enter, so be sure to go enter today!
:: Download our Back to School Survey worksheet
- No-Sew Kids Ninja Costume
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Free Printable Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Village from Recycled Boxes
- Worksheet Wednesday: Getting Out In AZ
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- Christmas Alphabet Dot-to-Dot
- Where’s the Green?
- Free Printable: Autumn Words
- Squatting the Baby Days Away