My two-year-old is fascinated with scissors. She can barely wrap her pudgy little hand around a pair (her older sister’s pre-school scissors), but is undeterred. Earlier today, I had to chuckle softly to myself when after a fair amount of effort trying to cut a paper in half, she ended up just tearing it. That’s my girl, at least she’s resourceful and doesn’t give up.
Yet all this fascination with scissors is bound to make a Mom worry. (I’m thinking poked eyes and self-made hairstyles.) Then I found these new kid-friendly scissors from EK Success, which promise to cut paper but not hair. It’s true. I tried. The scissor’s tips are rounded so the eyes are safe too.
These even meet all TSA guidelines — although you shouldn’t run with scissors, you can fly with them.
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- DEAL ALERT: Emoji Valentines + Fab Spring Bundle
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Disney’s New Cars Movie: Is Cars 3 Worth Seeing?
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Mom Style: How to Wear a Floral Skirt
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Shave Ice Party + Free Printables
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- We Love Ruby Valentine