We have summer on our mind! Harrison’s 3-year-old preschool graduation is this week, and we are counting down Liam’s last days of Kindergarten. Plus, it was 106 degrees here in Phoenix yesterday. Can I just say we are SOOOOOO ready for our pool? So, with summer in mind, I present to you our Sunshine Counting Worksheet.
And, by the way, I mentioned preschool and kindergarten graduation… be sure to come back later this week for some fun graduation snacks and printables Bettijo and I created.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Shark Class Valentine
- "Love is Complicated" Class Valentine
- Paging All Twilight Supermoms
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Swim Teacher Thank You Gift
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- Oh Boy! Printables
- Cupid's Crunch Mix + Printable
- A Sippy Valentine
- Snow Day