We have summer on our mind! Harrison’s 3-year-old preschool graduation is this week, and we are counting down Liam’s last days of Kindergarten. Plus, it was 106 degrees here in Phoenix yesterday. Can I just say we are SOOOOOO ready for our pool? So, with summer in mind, I present to you our Sunshine Counting Worksheet.
And, by the way, I mentioned preschool and kindergarten graduation… be sure to come back later this week for some fun graduation snacks and printables Bettijo and I created.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Box Game Boredom Buster
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Summer Handwriting
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- Worksheet Wednesday: Spring Syllables
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: What’s the Contiguous United States?
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet