Harrison loves making capital H’s. In fact, if he finds a writing utensil, watch out! He will cover paper (or table surfaces) with his signature letter. So, the other day we were doodling together and I drew lowercase h’s. He was NOT impressed. Then it occurred to me, there are some letters he tends to gravitate towards the uppercase version. Do your little ones do this? I’m pretty sure he knows the difference, but I thought this simple worksheet would give us the chance to review upper and lowercase letters. (And if nothing else, the backside will end up with some great capital H’s.)
By the way, I’m curious: do you teach your children to write their names in all uppercase letters? I actually taught both my boys to write their names beginning with a capital letter followed by lowercase.
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Easy, Last-Minute Gift Ideas
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Simple Father’s Day Gift
- DIY Ninja Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Where’s the Green?