With holidays and such we’ve missed a couple Worksheet Wednesdays, but we’re back today with an extra special worksheet designed by my own clever super daughter Attalie.
She loves color, art and pretty much anything creative. One of her favorite activities is what we like to call “Imagination Workouts.” Attalie tells me she got the idea in art class at school. The first I saw of them was a worksheet she created totally from scratch. It featured a hand-drawn grid that was not at all straight but very cute! (If I was really Supermom I would have remembered to take a picture of it — it was SO precious, but I fear it ended up in the trash.)
Well Attalie really wanted me to share this idea on the blog. So we decided I would use the computer to create a nice straight grid, and then she would hand draw in the lines and shapes in each of the boxes. Download Attalie’s Imagination Workout worksheet for you kids!
Since the worksheet involves creating 11 mini pictures, this is an activity that could keep your kiddos busy for a good stretch of time (Score! Right?). Plus it is really interesting to see what the kids come up with — it surprises me at just how creative Attalie can be, and also I’m fascinated to see what things she’s got stored away in her brain (like that Route 66 sign?!) This is not just a worksheet for kids either! Everybody at our house enjoys working on these.
If you like Attalie’s worksheet please be sure to leave a comment for her below because she has been really looking forward to *her* Worksheet Wednesday.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Father’s Day Gift Idea: No. 1 Dad Cookie Medal + Free Printable
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Tangled Party Games & Activities
- Tangled Party Decor & Food