Last year I posted about this fun Emoji Valentines Banner that I created using my old Valentines Banner free template and some of the Emojis party printables from my Poo Emoji Diaper Bash. (By the way… if you haven’t seen this party, you owe it to yourself to check it out — definitely the funniest party of my life!)
Well the whole Emoji Valentines thing kind of snowballed into a full fledged Emojis Valentine’s Breakfast that I created for my kiddos. It was a lot of fun, and so I’ve combined all the printables I used into a new Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast Kit. This 25-page printable pack is available now in the Supermom Co-op. With my printable kit (now less than $10!) you can easily pull together this adorable Valentine’s breakfast at your house.
My parents didn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day all that much with us kids. My Dad got my mom roses, we bought paper class valentines to address for our elementary school classmates, and that was about the extent of it. So I felt no obligation to get my kids gifts or treats on Valentine’s Day, but once I had kids, I found I totally wanted to. I know what you’re thinking…. I really wanted to celebrate Valentine’s with my kiddos because I just love them SOOOOOOO much and think they are the greatest thing in my life. While I do love my kids a lot, the real reason I wanted to celebrate Valentine’s with them was far more selfish… it is the ONE HOLIDAY where I get to take all the credit for the fun. I don’t have Santa Clause, Leprechauns or the Easter Bunny stealing my thunder LOL!
So now that you have a better understanding of the insanity that is my mind, let’s dive into these super-fun Emoji Valentines Breakfast ideas!
The Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast Kit Includes:
1. DECORATIVE BANNERS. There are 16 decorative banner pennants plus 8 emoji icons that you can string together to make several darling Valentine’s banners. The Valentines pennants feature sweet sayings like “Love” and “XOXO” plus cute geometric patterns. There are also eight, 3-inch emoji icons to add to the decor mix. Use the pennants and emojis together or create separate banners. Print as many as you need to make a unlimited number of banners!
2. PARTY PUNCHABLES. Features 9 of your favorite texting emoji icons. Use these versatile EMOJI PARTY PUNCHABLES as table confetti or to add flair to muffins, party favors, paper cups and more. Instructions are included with your file. These are designed to work with any paper punch ranging from 2 to 2.5 inches. I punched out my circles using a 2-inch circle punch.
4. HEART PLACECARDS. Cut out these red hearts to make placecards for your guests or to use as table confetti.
5. PARTY FLAGS. Includes four flag designs featuring funny hashtags that you CAN EDIT! There are also flags with 5 favorite emoji icons, black & white stripe pattern, and yellow & white stripe pattern. Total of 2 pages. We recommend printing these flags in color on regular copier paper. Cut out each flag and hot glue to lollipop sticks to create cupcake or sandwich topper. You can also glue them onto straws or staple them to bags.
6. EMOJI PANCAKES TUTORIAL. This pack includes a printable template and tutorial to help you create these darling Heart Eyes Emoji Pancakes.
BONUS STRIPE TRAY LINER. We’ve thrown in a template to create both large and medium tray liners. Just print and laminate. Instructions are included with the download.
Good to know
- To open a PDF file you will need Adobe Reader (download it for free at Adobe.com).
- Only the party flags can be edited. No other files are editable.
- You can download the file immediately after purchasing
- No items will be shipped.
Heart Eyes Emoji Valentines Pancakes
These Heart Eyes Valentines Emoji Pancakes were the star of our breakfast. My husband makes amazing pancakes and the kids seriously love them more than any other food. For our Emojis Valentine’s Breakfast I added strawberry eyes and a Nutella mouth. It took a bit of trial and error to figure out the best way to apply the Nutella mouth. I tried piping it on with a bag, but it was so messy and wasted a lot of Nutella. I tried freehanding, but that definitely didn’t work out. Finally I created a mouth-shape stencil, spread the Nutella over it with a knife, then pulled the stencil straight up, and voila!
I’ve included a copy of my mouth template in my Valentine’s breakfast kit. This kit includes 25-pages of printables with all you need to recreate this Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast — get your copy right now for just $9.99!
Emojis Valentine’s Breakfast Kit
The Valentine’s Breakfast Kit includes four different party flag designs. There is one with 5 favorite emoji icons and another with funny hashtags that you CAN EDIT! There are also flags with black & white stripe pattern and yellow & white stripe pattern. Go here if you want to buy just the Editable Emoji Party Flags.
There is also a page of Emoji Party Punchables featuring nine different texting emoji icons. They are also available separately. I used the Emoji punchables to create table confetti. There is also a page of Heart Placecards that I also used to sprinkle like confetti. The templates each include instructions for how to do everything so it’s super easy.
Emoji Valentines Banner + Freebie
You’ll also get 16 decorative Valentine’s banner pennants featuring Love, XOXO, and cute geometric patterns. I strung these together with my Emoji Banner icons to create this cute Emoji Valentines banner. If you just want the Valentine’s pennants you can download them for free, and buy the 8 Emoji Banner icons separately.
LIMITED TIME SALE – 60% OFF!
- Love Notes: Cricut Print & Cut Valentines Stickers
- Easy Idea For Teacher Valentines + Free Template
- Clown Nose Funny Kids Valentines
- Girly Class Valentines Idea
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- 13 Enchanted Rose Recipes
- Pink Eraser Valentine Free Printable
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- Airheads Valentine Template
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Send a Hug
- We Love Ruby Valentine