January was a bit of a whirlwind! If you follow along on Instagram, you probably saw us posting fun finds at CHA, the Craft and Hobby Association trade show we attended in Anaheim, CA. Next we hosted a bath salts, make-and-take table at the opening night party for the new BASH conference for party bloggers and event planners, which was hosted right here in Phoenix. There was also a fun trip to the zoo with Animal Jam, and then we totally got sucked into our new friend Rachel‘s book. We met Rachel at BASH and she gave us a copy of Party Girl — it’s in the genre of A Devil Wears Prada, and if you like light-hearted but enthralling stories like Twilight, then you’ll love this novel. This week we got back to work and shot a whole slew of new Valentine’s ideas that we’re excited to share.
First up is a new free printable Valentine’s banner. We still really like the preppy Navy & Fuchsia LOVE banner we shared last year, but we wanted to go back to black.
Designing the skinny decorative pennants is typically our favorite part of creating a new banner, so this time we decided not to actually spell anything and just hang a whole bunch of those decorative skinny pennants. We think it looks so FUN!
I’m still in the process of finishing up my mantle, but we didn’t want to make you wait for the free download of our Deco Love Banner. I’ll share a picture of the hung banner on Instagram when it’s ready so be sure to follow us. XOXO
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Make a Forest: DIY Paper Christmas Trees Decor
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Army Birthday Boot Camp Party
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Tangled Party Decor & Food