I was collecting ideas for my new Beauty and the Beast Pinterest board, and I was looking for some “Enchanted Rose” project ideas. I was thinking of making rose petal bath salts, but then I remembered how much I dislike cleaning the bits of rose out of the tub afterwards. Then a recipe for rose ice cream caught my eye. That’s right! Rose petals are edible. So here’s my round up of 13 gorgeous Enchanted Rose Recipes from around the web. Also in case you missed it, here’s my parent’s movie review of the new Beauty and The Beast live action film.
Whether you’re currently obsessed with Beauty and the Beast, like we are, or just want to celebrate Spring, these favorite Rose Recipes look delicious and absolutely beautiful. Be sure to pin this round up so you’ll have it the next time you get a hankering for roses!
ONE. Candied Rose Petals from Leite’s Culinaria
FOUR. Cardamom & Rose Petal Donuts from Hello Glow
FIVE. Rose, Lemon & Strawberry Water from Wallflower Kitchen
SIX. Vegan Rose Petal Ice Cream from Call Me Cupcake
SEVEN. Rose Pistachio Shortbread Cookies from He Needs Food
TEN. Rose Petal Brownies from Snixy Kitchen
THIRTEEN. Rose Lemonade from The Kitchn
- Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- How to Make Pie Crust - 100% Guaranteed Supermom Moment!
- Easiest Recipe for Popcorn Balls
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- The Best Ranch Dip Ever! (Also the Easiest)
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread