This week is my family’s Spring Break so I decided to create a worksheet that could appeal to my preschooler, kindergartener and second grader — that’s a pretty tall order! I know Attalie’s second grade class has been working on fractions so I designed this math worksheet thinking she could do it on her own. It will be a nice introduction of fractions for Piper, my kindergartener, and I plan to help her along. For preschooler Modette it will serve as a fun coloring page.
This fraction’s worksheet allows the child to see both the written fraction and a visual representation of the fraction, driving home the concept. For those of you with kids who pick up on the fact that the egg portions are not perfectly equal, be sure to applaud their wisdom and teach how they can use fractions in estimating too. Download our free Easter Egg Fractions worksheet to do with your kiddos.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Moana’s Realm of Monster’s Tomatoa Party
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Free Printable Animal Ears with Animal Jam
- Lucky Charms Banner for St. Patrick’s Day
- Handmade Holiday Decor + Free Printables
- Send a Hug
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
2 thoughts on “Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions”
This is perfect for my 2nd grader! Thanks!!