This week is my family’s Spring Break so I decided to create a worksheet that could appeal to my preschooler, kindergartener and second grader — that’s a pretty tall order! I know Attalie’s second grade class has been working on fractions so I designed this math worksheet thinking she could do it on her own. It will be a nice introduction of fractions for Piper, my kindergartener, and I plan to help her along. For preschooler Modette it will serve as a fun coloring page.
This fraction’s worksheet allows the child to see both the written fraction and a visual representation of the fraction, driving home the concept. For those of you with kids who pick up on the fact that the egg portions are not perfectly equal, be sure to applaud their wisdom and teach how they can use fractions in estimating too. Download our free Easter Egg Fractions worksheet to do with your kiddos.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- How to do a Halloween Cake Walk
- Free Printable Summer Reading Chart
- 8 Free Birthday Printables
- Hello Sailor Baby Shower Ideas
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Counting Sets
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation