It is hard to start the new year without getting bit by the organization bug. Like any real mom, there are lots of trouble spots in my life that need organizing. I’ve been trying to tackle my cluttered bedroom, overflowing office, but probably my biggest problem area of all is how to manage our family photos. I really love the Project Life system, but I’m still struggling to keep up with it all. I recently signed up for Chatbooks and thought I would share a quick Chatbooks review.
I was hoping to do something more elaborate for our family photos, but this year I’m just trying to be real — I think Chatbooks could help. I just ordered my first photobook — it was a long overdue baby book for little Rockwell. When I received my book the quality was even better than I expected. This one was a hard bound, but I’ve now experienced the soft cover books as well and can give them a big thumbs up! I kind of love this Chatbooks video ad — it is super funny and explains more about their service.
Use code: SUPERMOM to get the first book free in your Series and 10% off Custom Books and Prints
Have you tried this service? You can print automatic family photo books, and it’s really easy to setup. Download the Chatbooks app then connect your Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts and have photobooks printed automatically. If you don’t use social media much or don’t post that many photos, you can ALSO have it pull from the photos you star in your iPhone photo app — not sure if there is something similar for Android phones, but it would be worth checking out. There were actually more options than I was expecting and the app is really user friendly. If you want to give Chatbooks a try, use code: SUPERMOM to get the first book free in your Series and 10% off Custom Books and Prints. (Woohoo!)
Here are some more organizing ideas from the archive:
- I'll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask - No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Bettijo's Urban Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal!
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament + Big News
- Easter Super-Tip!
- Pumpkin Pie Shortcut
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread