We shared this We Heart Daddy banner before, and now our kids wanted a Mom version.
Of course this banner is perfect for Mother’s Day, but we have an inkling they might be planning to make it to welcome us home from SNAP conference. We had actually created the Dad banner not for Father’s Day but to welcome Dad home from a trip — we always miss Dad when he’s away. Come to think of it, we actually now have a Welcome Home banner too — clearly we love banners! The great thing about banners are that you get a big bang with just a few pieces of paper.
The beauty of these We Heart Mom & Dad banners is that they print out in black and white and you let the kids add the color, which makes them super inexpensive. We recommend writing a date on the back of one of the pennants and it will make a great keepsake to hang year after year.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- Magic Yarn Ornaments
- White Christmas Free Printables
- Mod Podge "Jingle All the Way" Sign + Gift
- Send a Hug
- Welcome to Piper's Lalaloopsy Party
- Simple Leprechaun Dress Up
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Tangled Birthday Party Invitation
- Make a Paper Spider