We always find it hard to dive back into our normal routine after the holidays. We’ve been enjoying a laid back routine, and that’s probably why this post, which was supposed to go up yesterday, is making it up a day late. We hope you’ll bear with us as we try to get things back on track.
It seems only fitting to being the new year with a post about getting organized. I recently looked in on our family room cupboard and was bombarded by a disorganized tangle of craft supplies and toys. We’ve spent some of our time over the holidays getting organized, and these tin cans turned organizers are the perfect way to corral kid scissors, colored pencils, crayons and the like.
In this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine, we shared these recycled tin cans decorated with color-blocked areas of yarn. The result is so fuzzy and fun we know your kids will love them. Head to RaisingArizonaKids.com for the full instructions.
For more on getting organized checkout our free printables to overhaul your recipe stash:
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Inside Out Free Printables + Movie Review
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Glitter Glue
- Make a Gold Medal
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout