When Bettijo mentioned she needed something Easter-ish for her front door, we wanted to create something fresh and simple. Since we didn’t want something floral or egg-y, we decided a bunny silhouette was the route to go—and our Easter Bunny Cameo was born.
Being a Mom to boys, it’s not often I get to decorate with pretty details — so I had to take full advantage of the softer side of spring and Easter and include a scalloped edge on this.
To make the door hanger, print our template on cardstock. Cut out oval shape. Using a hole punch (or craft knife), make two holes (or slits) near the top center of the oval. From the back, thread the ends of ribbon (12’to 18” long) through the holes. Do not pull ribbon taut, as the slack will provide a loop to hang the cameo. Tie a bow on the front.
Download the 11”x17” printable here.
Download the 8.5”x11” printable here.
If you want the larger size and can’t print 11” wide on your home printer — no worries! Download the file and have it printed at your local copy center or office supply store for just a couple dollars. In fact, when printables use a lot of ink, we often make prints at a copy centers and pick them up while we’re out running errands!
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- Worksheet Wednesday: Thanksgiving Math Riddle
- Worksheet Wednesday: Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable USA Banner for July 4th
- Free Printable Polka Dot Bunny Ears
- Worksheet Wednesday: Printable Periodic Table
- Worksheet Wednesday: Christmas Counting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Silly Faces Feelings Worksheet
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
2 thoughts on “Bunny Greetings!”
Oh my gosh I love these. So cute!
I love the bunny cameo! I am going to make mine in yellow.