Our contribution for this month’s Raising Arizona Kids magazine is a tutorial on how to recycle old tees into fun and colorful accessories. With Earth Day this month as well as Spring Cleaning (time to go through those closets!) — this activity couldn’t be more timely.
Reuse outgrown or even stained T-shirts to create colorful recycled necklaces, bracelets, headbands and more. Most T-shirts are made from stretchy knit fabric that does not fray, which makes it perfect for cutting up.
The only supplies you need for this project: old shirts and sharp scissors! For the complete instructions visit RaisingArizonaKids.com.
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Free Printable Water Gun Targets
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Family Fun: Bubble Gum Blowing Contest!
- Inside Out Free Printables + Movie Review
- DIY Knee-Patch Leggings
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Caramel Corncobs Recipe