Don’t know about your kids, but ours love to hop around wearing bunny ears on Easter Sunday. Today we are sharing four versions of free printable bunny ears to please all the little rabbits.
This black and white polka dot set will look chic with all the colorful easter dresses, and these ears are simple enough to whip together at the last minute. Just print, cut and attach to a headband with glue dots or hot glue.
Little boy bunnies might like to use our paper headband. Cut out the pieces and tape together to create a strip that is long enough to go around your child’s head. Attach the ears with tape.Download our Free Printable Easter Bunny Ears
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Shark Class Valentine
- Worksheet Wednesday: Domino Math
- "Love is Complicated" Class Valentine
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: Apple Pickin'
- You're Sweet!
- Printable Thanksgiving Lunchbox Jokes
- Pirate Playdate Sets Sail
- Swim Teacher Thank You Gift
- Stars + Stripes Banner
- A Sippy Valentine