You may not know that Aimée’s little Harrison is obsessed with cats. I’ve been told that his classmates actually “Meow!” to greet him. Since he’s just five, it’s all perfectly adorable, and of course, he must pass out a cat valentine to his friends.
Last year Aimée created this adorable “You are the Cat’s Meow” tag for Harrison to package up with little toy cats for his class. They were a big hit and equally loved by boys and girls.
TO MAKE: Download the free printable Cat’s Meow template and print on cardstock — this one prints in black and white (which costs less — yay!). Cut out each card and have your child sign his or her name. Place mini toy kittens in 2×3-inch, zip-top baggies. Fold the tag over the top bag and staple to secure.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- New Gender Reveal Party Printables
- Free Printable Worksheets for Valentine’s Day
- Water Gun Targets & 12 Free Printables!
- Free Printable Statue of Liberty Crown
- Pirate Birthday Party Printables
- Twenty One