You may not know that Aimée’s little Harrison is obsessed with cats. I’ve been told that his classmates actually “Meow!” to greet him. Since he’s just five, it’s all perfectly adorable, and of course, he must pass out a cat valentine to his friends.
Last year Aimée created this adorable “You are the Cat’s Meow” tag for Harrison to package up with little toy cats for his class. They were a big hit and equally loved by boys and girls.
TO MAKE: Download the free printable Cat’s Meow template and print on cardstock — this one prints in black and white (which costs less — yay!). Cut out each card and have your child sign his or her name. Place mini toy kittens in 2×3-inch, zip-top baggies. Fold the tag over the top bag and staple to secure.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Nail Polish Gift Idea for Friends
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Tags
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Free Decorative Valentine’s Banner
- DIY Crayon Turkeys For Your Thanksgiving Kids Table
- Frozen Birthday Party Ideas
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Tangled Party Decor & Food