When holidays come, it seems like Moms always spend an evening packaging gifts — whether those gifts are for teachers, soccer coaches, neighbors, friends or even our own kids. A little homemade embellishment will come in handy, right?
Today I’m sharing my simple go-to “Happy Easter” Free Printable Tags. Print out and secure it with washi tape for a wrap-around tag on a pinwheel (or lollipop). When printed on full-sheet sticker paper, it becomes a perfect label on a jar of goodies (or seal for an envelope). Punch a hole on the end and secure it with twine to a jump rope, pile of sidewalk chalk or other spring-time toy. The uses are endless!
To see our other Happy Easter Tag applications, follow us on Instagram.Download my “Happy Easter” Stripe Tags
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- Free Printable Recipe Binder Kit
- Worksheet Wednesday: USA Flag Coloring Page
- Worksheet Wednesday: How To Draw A Star
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- How to Make a Globe
- Country Ghost Party: Recipes
- Where’s the Green?
- Ghosts + Pumpkins